Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Adviser, Jakarta
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is a Government of Australia funded project assisting Indonesia in undertaking economic and financial policy reforms. SMEC International, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications for a qualified ICT Adviser for up to 22 input days until 31 July 2017.
The ICT Adviser will assess current IT systems, including an online construction permit platform, and provide recommendations to improve system efficiency, transparency, user-friendliness and integration with other Government of Indonesia systems. The Adviser will also draft Terms of Reference (ToR) to conduct GIS analysis and programming for the online platform.
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience in ICT reporting, review and recommendations development, including:
- Relevant academic qualifications in information technology, computing or related areas.
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in conducting reviews of ICT systems and processes.
- A deep understanding of Government of Indonesia IT systems and conducting user needs analysis.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of IT sector issues in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Terms of Reference (ToR) and Application Form from this link or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the Application Form and your CV to email@example.com. Applications submitted through an alternate email address or website will not be considered.
- Closing date is 9.00 AM (Jakarta time) on Monday, 19 June 2017.
The remuneration is set according to the AIPEG National Remuneration Framework. Remuneration for the position may be set to a National Consultancy Level C2, with a starting gross daily salary of IDR 3,116,000. Increases in remuneration are dependent on the applicant’s skills and experience.
- Submission of an incomplete set of required documents may result in an application being unsuccessful.
- Only applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed.
- The successful candidate will be expected to mobilise rapidly following negotiation of a contract.
- The recruitment team will only manage applications sent in English.
Selection will be made in accordance with Government of Australia procurement rules. SMEC is an equal opportunity employer.