Contracts and Insolvency Adviser, Jakarta
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is a Government of Australia funded project assisting Indonesia in undertaking economic and financial policy reforms. SMEC International, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications for a qualified Contracts and Insolvency Adviser for up to 22 input days until February 2018.
The Adviser will be responsible for preparing policy papers on best practices and approaches in civil law countries taken to improve Ease of Doing Business indicators. The specific indicators are Enforcing Contracts and Resolving Insolvency. The Adviser will be responsible for presenting these findings at a workshop in Jakarta for government officials.
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience to support EODB and policy making processes, including:
- Advanced qualifications in law, economics, policy or related areas.
- Over ten years’ experience in drafting policy briefs on policy, regulatory, judicial and administrative reforms.
- Significant first-hand experience in advising countries on the design and implementation of reforms for the selected EODB indicators.
- Significant Experience in conducting workshops for high level government officials.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Terms of Reference (ToR) and Application Form from this link or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the Application Form and your CV to email@example.com. Applications submitted through an alternate email address or website will not be considered.
- Closing date is 9.00 AM (Jakarta time) on Monday, 6 November 2017.
The remuneration will be set within the Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) which can be found on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website. Remuneration may be set up to a level of Discipline Group D, Job Level 3, depending on the applicant’s skills and experience.
- Submission of an incomplete set of required documents may result in an application being unsuccessful.
- Only applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed.
- The successful candidate will be expected to mobilise rapidly following negotiation of a contract.
- The recruitment team will only manage applications sent in English.
Selection will be made in accordance with Government of Australia procurement rules. SMEC is an equal opportunity employer.